The Harrisburg Downtown Improvement District (DID) acknowledges that small business is key to the fabric of the entire downtown community.
We believe the DID Small Business Emergency Fund program recognizes that important role small business plays in building the framework for our downtown community. Therefore, in an effort to help our small business owners who are suffering financially as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic; the DID will be offering unrestricted funds of up to $2,500 to small business owners whose businesses are located within the DID territory.
1. For profit businesses such as: restaurant, coffee shop, retailer or retail service provider that are located within the DID territory and who have paid their assessment through 2019.
2. Deadline for submitting the application is Friday, May 1, 2020. Applicant selections and funds distribution will be made on or about Tuesday, May 5, 2020.
3. The business has demonstrated longevity, has a presence in the community and has no more than 5 locations with no more than *25 full-time equivalent employees.
4. All program funds are allocated and administered by the DID. The DID will make every effort to support as many businesses as possible; however, we cannot guarantee funding to every applicant. Program amounts and formulas are subject to change and the decision on funding is at the DID’s sole discretion.
5. All fields of the application must be completed in its entirety. The affidavit must be signed and dated by the person who is completing the application. Once completed, the application and affidavit can be emailed to: Todd@HarrisburgDID.com or by fax: 717 236-5534